ORIJEN® Six Fish
Help your pet thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that nourish as nature intended. Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so their Biologically Appropriate diet is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Six Fish recipe is made with a variety of succulent fish including raw** whole mackerel, whole herring, monkfish, redfish, flounder, and whole silver hake. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need.
Nourish As Nature Intended
- Protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- 85% quality fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients are raw fish ingredients
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your dog instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Whole atlantic mackerel, whole atlantic herring, atlantic monkfish, acadian redfish, flounder, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, alaskan cod meal, alaskan pollock meal, saower oil, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, lentil fiber, natural cod flavor, whole chickpeas, alaskan pollock oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, D-calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Calorie content (calculated): ME 3900 kcal/kg, (445 kcal per 8oz. cup). Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 39% from protein, 19% from vegetables and fruit, and 42% from fat.
ORIJEN Six Fish Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.) 38%
- Crude fat (min.) 18%
- Crude fiber (max.) 4%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.7%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.4%
- Calcium (min.) 1.5%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 300 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 300 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.