NexGard Spectra is an incredibly tasty, soft and chewable tablet that your pups will absolutely LOVE! Making administration convenient and super easy. Who wouldn’t want that right? This product kills adult fleas, helps prevent heartworm disease, curbs flea and tick infestations while also controlling adult roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, and lungworm infestations too.
It also helps prevent the establishment of adult Spirocerca lupi in the oesophagus (with reduction of egg shedding) in dogs. Which means say farewell to flea bite dermatitis, scratching, hair detaching and other disease drama with this highly effective, broad spectrum, easy to use, economical, fast-acting and gluten-free chew!
* Easy to use
* Braised beef flavour (but contains no beef, no pork, is vegetarian and gluten-free)
* Incredible tasty and soft chew that can even be given as a “treat” when it’s parasite control time
* Achieves 100% efficacy in 6 - 8 hours and continues to protect dogs against fleas up to 30 days.
* Kills fleas before they can lay eggs for at least 4 weeks, helping to break the flea life cycle
* Starts killing fleas about 30 minutes after administration
* Kills ticks within about 48 hours after infestation
* Tackles adult roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, heartworms and spirocerca lupi infestation
* The ideal parasite control for dogs that have protein allergies and live in vegetarian households or religious households (e.g. where pork isn’t allowed)
* Can be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (talk to your vet first though), for the treatment of demodicosis, AND for the treatment of mange mites: sarcoptic mange and otodectic mange.
* Can be given with or without food, making it a treat owners can give at any time.
* Can be used on puppies from 8 weeks or older provided they have a minimum weight of 2 kg.
* Unaffected by swimming or shampooing
* For optimal results, regular monthly administration must be done.
* NexGard Spectra is given as a once-a-month chewable, with the exact dosage based on your dog’s body weight.
* NexGard Spectra may be offered to your dog by hand, or broken up into pieces and included with their food. If hidden in food, make sure that the tablet has been swallowed. It is not necessary to administer the chewable with a meal.
* Toy (2 - 3.5 kg)
* Small (3.6 - 7.5 kg)
* Medium (7.6 - 15 kg)
* Large (15.1 - 30 kg)
* Xtra Large (30 - 60 kg)
NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS.